Updates: Regarding Services
THE CHURCH AND OFFICES ARE CLOSED THROUGH APRIL 6TH AND ALL CHURCH SERVICES AND EVENTS ARE CANCELLED ALSO THROUGH APRIL 6, 2020.
SEE MORE INFORMATION BELOW:
As the coronavirus has emerged and spread, I thought it was important to let you know what Emmanuel is doing to keep our church attendees safe and healthy. Below are some of the steps that we are taking moving forward:
Purchase additional cleaning and medical supplies and equipment before scarcity and price gouging – i.e. hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes, cleaning liquids and sprays, toilet paper, bathroom towels, paper towels, etc.. This is especially critical given our impending changeover from contracting cleaning to in-house cleaning.
- Cleaning (additional if situation warrants) to high risk areas.
- Doors, light switches, fountains, bathrooms, stair railings, altars, van, etc.
- Room and table cleaning; i.e. wipe down tables in every room before and after use.
- Additional hand sanitizers and placement including for van, kids check-in, parsonage, church, tables, etc.).
- Wipe down equipment that may be used – security radios, A/V equipment (if can be), usher equipment (?), etc.
- Kitchen use restriction and cleaning
- Cash cleaning controls including personal cleaning, offering plates, kids “barrels”, etc.
- Communion cleaning before and after serving – personal cleaning by preparers, disinfect plates before and after, discard unused juice and bread, etc.
- Hospitality center. Eliminate food and snack distribution if not wrapped and separated.
The church and offices are closed and all events and services have been canelled through April 6, 2020.
Pastor Jason Gornicz